Subscribe via RSS Formspring Me! Hear my Tweets! Home About Blogs and Other Interests e-mail me!

May 4, 2010

Fitness: Day 1 (Bodyrock.tv Body on Fire Workout Routine)

So...here I am back at the beginning. I was pretty active over the course of my trip to Washington. In fact, I think I exercised more and ate better there than I typically do here, believe it or not.

As is typical, vacation always tends to break me out of my regular behavioural patterns but I am back (or at least trying to be!) The next week may still be a little messed up as I finish up final projects for the semester, but bear with me - I'm doing my best.

This is a repeat of the very last routine I did. 


This workout consists of the following:
Start with: 10 seconds rest
1. Squat & Press Up Left Arm – 30 seconds
10 seconds rest
2. Squat & Press Up Right Arm – 30 seconds
10 seconds rest
3. Pike Jump – 30 seconds
10 seconds rest
4. One Leg Bridge Left Leg – 30 seconds
10 seconds rest
5. One Leg Bridge Right Leg – 30 seconds
10 seconds rest
6. Pike Jump – 30 seconds
10 seconds rest
7. Dips & Knee Raises – 30 seconds
(I don't have Zuzana's dip stand, so I used the bar at the gym and did ten hanging leg raises in each round).
10 second rest
8. One Leg Sit & Lift (left leg) – 30 seconds
10 second rest
9. One Leg Sit & Lift (right leg) – 30 seconds
I made it through 3 rounds of this routine, just as before but this time I doubled my leg raises and pushed myself during my pike jumps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me!