Subscribe via RSS Formspring Me! Hear my Tweets! Home About Blogs and Other Interests e-mail me!

April 25, 2010

Pic of the Day... (and workout frustration)

I have been neglecting my workout posts. In truth, I have been neglecting Bodyrock workouts in favour of hours of walking (or hiking). Gotta finish up some grading...then Bodyrock can start anew. I am happy to say that I ate really well in DC. I ate fruit, ate organic on occasion and did my best to stay away from heavily processed foods. On a different vacation I might have chowed down on fast food every night... Thank you, clean eating!

On the downside, working out frustrates me. I know it should be about how I feel, but I am pretty caught up with how I look. I am less concerned with how much I weigh (muscle weighing more than fat and all that) though I have to admit that sitting around waiting for the last six pounds to do something - anything - is annoying.

So...with all that said, I thought I'd post pics of cute chubby things, comfortable in their own skin(s), with more important things (i.e. climate change, habitat loss, species disruption etc.) to worry about.  (A day at the zoo is a workout, too!)

These pics are from my zoo, not Washington. :)


Matschie's Tree Kangaroo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me!